Quality Arizona Social Security Disability Legal Representation
US Disability Group (USDG) is a reputable Arizona Social Security Disability law firm that specializes in both SSDI and SSI cases. Our disability lawyers in Arizona are diligent in our approach to do everything within our power to ensure that our clients get approved for the AZ disability benefits that they desperately need and rightfully deserve. Whether you are filing your SSDI disability Arizona claim for the first time, have been denied benefits, or need representation for an appeal, our Social Security Disability lawyers in Arizona have the expertise, knowledge, and drive that is needed to offer quality personalized legal representation for all disability matters.
What to Expect
When clients come to us to file their Social Security Disability Arizona claims, we will never charge a fee until they have received an approval letter and are awarded their benefits. Getting approved for disability benefits in Arizona can be a complex process, but our disability lawyers will ensure that all appropriate evidence is submitted in a timely manner to give you the best chance at success in winning your case. The system is difficult to navigate at times, but with a social security attorney in Phoenix from US Disability Group on your side, the process will be made simple.
Steps to Get an Approval on Your Claim
- Contact our office for a free telephone consultation.
- If we feel that your case is valid, then we will schedule an intake appointment, which will be held either in person or by phone.
- After the intake process has been completed, we will file your application for disability benefits with the SSA.
- We will stay in contact with the SSA until they have made a decision on your disability claim.
- If you are approved we will notify you of the decision. If you have been denied benefits, then we will exhaust all appeals until a final decision is reached.
Contact Us Today
For a Social Security lawyer in Phoenix that you can trust, contact US Disability Group today at 602-314-8441. We will be pleased to schedule a consultation appointment, or to provide answers to any general inquires that you may have.